Every project manager knows that selecting the right methodology is crucial to project success. There are many methodologies to choose from like Agile, Six Sigma, Scrum, lean, Waterfall and PMI each has their own set of rules, principles, processes, and practices.
Project management includes developing a project plan , which involves defining and confirming the project goals and objectives, how they will be achieved, identifying tasks, and quantifying the resources needed, and determining budgets and timelines for completion. Our certified project manager will help you from initiation to closing.
1) Resource Planning: Define scope, tasks, deliverables, resources requirements and align organization against integrated project plan(s)
2) Vendor Management: Effectively engage vendor implementation team, defining statements of work, ensuring quality of deliverables, and managing to budget
1) Lead day to day execution, facilitate communication and drive progress against plan(s)
1) Monitor and manage project risks and escalate as needed
2) Assist in completion of project deliverables as needed, include specifications, test plans, training plans, etc. 3) Ensure efficient change control methods and process are in place and utilized 4) Project status reporting , Phase review, Meetings, Collaboration
The great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness no one rejects dislikes avoids pleasure itself because it is pleasure but because know who do not those how to pursue pleasures rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful desires to obtain.Read More